You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Account Manager - Polymers
A general energy and chemical leader in the global market is looking for Account Managers that will report directly to the Sales Director while working in collaboration with a broader team including Customer Service, Supply Chain, R&D, Technical Support & Development, Product Management, Marketing and Finance.
- Minimum Education Requirement: Undergraduate degree in a technical field such as chemical engineering, polymer science or material science
- Preferred: Masters or PhD in polymer or material science, chemistry or chemical engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in outside sales, preferably with a specialty plastics / polymer manufacturer
- Prior technical service experience is a strong plus
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and Power Point. Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Experience working in an international / multi-cultural environment preferred
Technical Sales Support:
- Coordinate involvement of Sales Director, TS&D and R&D teams, to identify appropriate products and solutions to solve customer problems, and/or drive growth into new markets and applications
- Respond to customer’s requests related to raw material questionnaires, confidentiality agreements and Environmental Health and Safety information
Apply now for immediate consideration! If you have any questions or are interested in the other positions we are currently looking to fill, please reach out confidentially at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Chemical Engineering
- Diversity Awareness
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power Point
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: geo5zmo
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.