9:00p - 5:30a
• Accepts incoming goods and compares them with the shipping document (Material number, description, quantity).
• Checks incoming goods for visible damage, documents them and provides the information if required.
• Takes care for correct use of transport equipment (hand-guided industrial trucks, forklift, etc.).
• Captures relevant data in data processing systems.
• Arranges the acceptance, storage, commissioning and removal of goods in the storage area and records them in the appropriate systems.
• Organizes a regular stock maintenance and inventory in the storage area.
• Assembles deliveries out of given storage compartments and reviews for completeness and accuracy (e.g. quantity and article number in reference to the respective delivery notes).
• Completes packaging of deliveries having regard to shipping instructions, common methods of dispatch, types of packaging and other instructions (e.g. Dangerous Goods) in the given framework.
• Adds the corresponding shipping documents to the outgoing goods.
• Completes transports inside and if applicable outside the premises with professional usage of appropriate means of transportation. "Vocationally trained Operator / Administrator" OR "Skilled Operator / Clerk" (please see information at bottom of this cell):In Administration / Customer Services: Selects from among clear choices based upon defined procedures and practices, to address changing work situations appropriately. Thinking and portfolio of acting options cover a number of routines, and latitude is permitted to address topics with approprioate processes. Unexpected situations, however, typically needs technical assistance or authorization. In Production: Operates a defined number of related specialized machines and equipment, which may include prescribed CNC programming (i.e. setting parameter) to setup the machines for production program.In Assembly: Incumbent needs to have certain degree of theoretical knowledge and procedural understanding to operate in qualified assembly processes, which includes effective usage of a number of tools and machines during during assembly process. Assembly process however still repetitive and routine. In Administration / Customer Services: Positions are expected to cope effectively with multiple choice situations in number of assigned processes and routines. Thinking is about applying or even adapting the "right" procedure to a process or an issue arising. In Production: Operates a defined number of related specialized machines and equipment, which may include prescribed CNC programming (i.e. setting parameter) to setup the machines for production program.In Assembly: Incumbent needs to have certain degree of theoretical knowledge and procedural understanding to operate in qualified assembly processes, which includes effective usage of a number of tools and machines during during assembly process. Assembly process however still repetitive and routine. "Vocationally trained Operator / Administrator" OR "Skilled Operator / Clerk" (please see information at bottom of this cell): Deliver full range service in a defined and focused technical or administrative area of work, while clear input / output relations and generic and /or work specific guidelines, procedures are given or available. Positions need basic level of theoretical and practical know how, skills and typically some level related years of experience, in specialized processes, techniques and systems used in office, production or lab environment. In Administration / Customer Services: Position operates major parts or full spectrum of dedicated specialized standard software packages. Incumbents may handle routine and non-complex practical enquiries and procedures from internal or external customers.In Technical Customer Services: Service group employee, serving internal and external customer with technical or administrative standardized services and processes, to complete or add the delivery according to service level agreed. In Production: Automated line processing and controlling, or operating with a broader range of production machines in production lines are examples for this level or work.Typical positions: Mechanic Technology Operator, Floor Assembly Operator, Administrative Functional Support"Skilled Operator / Clerk": Deliver a limited range of practical, technical, operative and/or clerical processes within an area of work. Knowledge of standardized work routines and methods, general facts and information is necessary, usually acquired through training on the job. In Administration / Customer Services: Position operates with dedicated, limited range of user interfaces or functionalities in standardized software programs, strictly related to their specific processes. Customer Services functions gather and files information gained in routined customer contact calls. Higher level: Handling inbound calls, in basic 1st level support situations, while handling majority of request in the basis of given procedures. Lower level: Outbound calls, operating with given frame of structured information requested.In Production: Positions are expected to use specialized machines, tools and equipment for effective performance, which allows specific variances in operation mode.For Assembly work places: Work routines are repetitive by nature, but may take some seconds to some minutes each.Typical positions: Floor Assembly operator - Electric / Mechanic / Semi-products, Team Assistant 2 year vocational training + up to 1 year experience needed Basic knowledge and experience of principles, procedures, work routines and skills in the related field of work, gained through structured and focused two-year vocational training period.
Packaging And Labeling