About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description
50% Conference Sales and 50% Conference Management
- Coordinate all aspects of assigned bookings to include, but not limited to, AV needs, Room Set-ups, Food & Beverage, Meeting Materials, Rentals, Billings, Parking, etc.
- Monitor, on a daily basis, TargetNet's list dailies and banquet event orders to ensure information is up to date and accurate.
- Handle all sales efforts with current and future clients. Prospecting new business and responding to RFP's.
- Inspect status of meeting or classroom set-ups.
- During room inspection, notify the appropriate departments for items, which may be missing from set-up instructions. Example: tables, skirting, water, A/V etc. Ensure that all items are followed up on.
- Immediately meet with the Client and verify that set-ups are correct. Ask if there are any last minute changes. Check with the Client throughout the day.
- Ensure that all client and participants requests are handled within fifteen minutes.
- Attend weekly & daily BEO meeting to review any changes in upcoming programs or special events.
- Maintain a high level of morale and cooperation.
- Use good judgment, common sense, and fairness in decisions with all team members.
- Up to and including any additional assigned duties by the General Manager.
- Program Management of Corporate Meetings, University Programs and Social Business as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 3 years' experience in sales, group catering events or like employment
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Planning, organizing and effective time management skills
- Experience with computer applications including but not limited to: Microsoft Office, Maestro, Opera, Springer Miller System or other property management systems. Other experience with sales based CRM applications
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals & objectives
- General financial acumen
Customer Relationship Management
Provide Actionable Feedback