- Obtain construction physical progress data from field staff, relevant submittal, and RFI, PCO& DCR data, for incorporation into schedule progress updates.
- Develop, analyze, and maintain CPM construction schedules, which may be cost and/or resource loaded.
- Review float paths and critical activities to produce relevant attachments and appendices for progress update report packages.
- Create and comment on Differences Report for progress update report packages.
- Incorporate payment requisition information and relevant owner comments into P6 Schedule.
- Work with project team members, perform regular on-going schedule updates, maintenance, and what-if scenarios.
- Develop and incorporate change management schedule subnets into construction schedules contemporaneously, perform contemporaneous and retrospective analysis to identify gains and losses to schedule time.
- Review, analyze, and prepare change management reports for time extension requests.
- Prepare and issue management reports, pay applications, identify controlling and driving activities, perform schedule delay analysis to determine the causes of the schedule slippage, and develop recovery plans to mitigate delays.
- Prepare lookahead schedules, cash flow and manpower curves.
- Facilitate lookahead schedule planning meetings with construction field staff, edit lookahead schedules per comments and distribute it to interested parties.
- Attend meetings related to schedule, lead discussions and/or presentations related to schedule.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or related field.
- Must have 5 to 10 years of construction scheduling experience with three to five years supporting active construction projects.
- Five years of hands-on scheduling and analysis experience with Primavera P6.
- Prior scheduling experience on heavy civil, highway and rail transit projects is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
- Extensive knowledge of planning and scheduling systems, principles, and practices.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently, with a results-driven focus and ability to collaborate with others.
- Must have strong time management skills.
- Registration/Certificates a plus: Oracle Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals Course, OSHA 10, PSP, PMI, PE
Salary commensurate with experience.
- Change Management
- Construction Management