To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roseville, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Overnight Production Operator
Nesco Resource • Roseville, CA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Production Operator reports to a Shift Manager and has primary responsibility for operating manufacturing equipment.
- Understand basic monitoring of assigned equipment, including start up / shut down and lockout/tag-out procedures for equipment responsibilities
- Load mixers
- Operate processing equipment
- Assist in preparation of batches and operation of processing equipment
- Move and stage materials
- Package products
- Maintain proper documentation including batch tickets and partial bags
- Complete required data entry into production systems and perform transactions on SAP (pending formal training)
- Monitor equipment and keep processes running at desired run rates
- Use and monitor computerized display and control screens
- Use digital scales in metric and US standard units
- Operate and complete Water Based batches without supervision, including performing basic QC functions
- Maintain expected quality standards
- Perform basic maintenance on equipment as directed by maintenance group and Team Leader or Shift Manager.
- Monitor and report any warning lights promptly; notify Team Leader or Shift Manager when equipment malfunctions
- Properly use plant radios and intercom system
- Work under direction from peers, team leaders, and shift managers
- Follow, without exception, all work instructions and safety rules, including use of all PPE and safety equipment.
- Participate in the general housekeeping of plant and work area
- Any other duties as management sees fit
- Ability to work mandatory overtime as required
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- Forklift certified and able to demonstrate fork lift proficiency
- Fundamental computer literacy (Outlook, data entry, etc)
- Good math, reading, and organizational skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Team player
- Physically and mentally capable to meet job requirements
- Sufficient education and aptitude to follow verbal and written instructions and to make accurate reports
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Familiarity with chemical processes and manufacturing procedures