To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Topeka, KS 66604
- Company Confidential
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Security Officer - Flexible Shifts
Confidential • Topeka, KS
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
FLEX SECURITY GUARDS NEEDED!
Are you looking for a change of atmosphere? Do you enjoy doing something different each day?
Securitas Security is looking for flex security guards to cover various openings. Ideal candidates would have reliable transportation and communication to respond and work at a moment's notice. These individuals would be dedicated to their job and be ready to WORK!!! Flex officers are highly utilized individuals and are highly sought after due to their flexibility in scheduling!!!
We are looking specifically for candidates willing to work and travel to sites throughout _
Pay rates start at $11/hr
WHAT DOES A FLEX OFFICER MEAN?
Typical Flex Officer Activities:
- Support staffing requirements at accounts during shortages due to vacations, call-offs, no shows, suspensions, holidays, etc.
- Assist in start-ups at new accounts to include: working the site, writing post orders and training checklists and training newly assigned permanent Security Officers.
- Work special security assignments as required.
- Expect to work on weekends and holidays with limited notice, and work during "high need" periods.
- Provide to the office a reliable phone number where the officer can be reached (i.e. cellular)
- Be able to obtain reliable transportation.
- Be willing to work any shift, 1st, 2nd or 3rds, and sometimes 6 days per week.
- Have a clean driving record and valid driver's license.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- Minimum Hiring Standards:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have reliable means of transportation to get from site to site
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.EOE/M/F/Disability/Veteran
- Your new career is just around the corner! Do not let this opportunity pass!!!