To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO 80222
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Certified Nurses Aide - CNA Home Health (per diem)
BAYADA Home Health Care • Denver, CO
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced CNA, Certified Nurses Aide, for a per diem opportunity performing home health visits for our Denver Home Health office. As a home health aide, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides rehabilitative care and skilled nursing to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.Responsibilities
Each CNA must:
- Have at least one year of verifiable work experience in a hospital, nursing home, community health agency , private-duty home care case, or clinical rotation in nursing school, and
- CNA Certification in Colorado
- Demonstrate an ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English, and/or the predominant language of the client population to be serviced, and
- Pass the BAYADA Competency Evaluation Examination, and
- Have a criminal background check completed, and
- Meet all state requirements
Our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.
#CBPOSTPosted Date 2/14/2018