At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our customers improve patient care. Choosing a career with Cantel means joining a company that’s driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and the passion to shape the future of infection prevention. If you want to be inspired by your work and have a hand in shaping the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Come and see why people love working here.
Cantel is a leading global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers which improve outcomes, enhance safety and help save lives. Our products include specialized medical device reprocessing systems for endoscopy and renal dialysis, advanced water purification equipment, sterilants, disinfectants and cleaners, sterility assurance monitoring products for hospitals and dental clinics, disposable infection control products primarily for dental and GI endoscopy markets, dialysate concentrates, hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation products. Additionally, we provide technical service for our products. Cantel medical is a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, specializing in the following operating units:
Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. Medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents and other supplies are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.
Water purification systems for dialysis facilities, including hemodialysis dialyzer and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products. This segment is operated through Mar Cor Purification, Inc. and MEDIVATORS.
Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market including face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants. This segment is operated through Crosstex International, Inc.
The technical service specialist-computer systems is responsible for partnering with the Service Technician team for the installation, configuration and training of hardware and software. This person will document procedures for computer systems training and provide supporting tools for the service team to use with new or updated product.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a development environment performing similar work or equivalent training.
- Demonstrated knowledge of PC hardware, Microsoft® operating system and office software.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the information technology field.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Candidate will be required to lift up to 35lbs on a regular basis.
- Strong mechanical knowledge is a plus.
- Proficient in creating reports with MS Office applications
- Able to travel intermittently.
- Highly self-motivated and possess the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Must have the ability to problem solve and work in teams.
- Must have excellent communication (verbal and written), presentational, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read, speak and write English fluently.
- Two or four-year technical degree required.
- Prior experience with product development. With experience in built in test and diagnostics
- Background in IoT a plus
- Support Cantel Technician’s with installation, configuration, connectivity and training for hardware and software.
- Support administration and maintenance of remote sites.
- Support the configuring and managing remote diagnostic solutions.
- Document procedures used for field installation and maintenance of created support tools.
- Train internal users on software related tools.
- Complete, maintain, and process all pertinent paperwork and records to ensure all parties are appropriately informed of product issues and resolutions.
- Assist in investigation of customer complaints regarding quality and workmanship as related to computer hardware and software issues.
- Provide phone support by troubleshooting customer issues, documentation discussion in the service management system and determine parts and software requirements as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Cantel is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities as well as other qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin or other protected class status.
Installations (Computer Systems)
Complex Problem Solving