To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carrollton, TX
- Titlemax of Georgia, Inc
- Phone: 912.629.5154
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Finance
TMX Finance Family of Companies • Carrollton, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Director of Finance is a part of our FP&A team at our corporate office in Carrollton, Texas. The Director of Finance will provide leadership to a team that is responsible for the Company's annual planning, long-term and short-term forecasting, monthly variance analysis and reporting, cost analysis, multi-unit retail analysis and investor relations. The successful candidate must demonstrate a strong understanding of key business drivers and financial models that enable the FP&A team to deliver value-added analysis across the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively lead the company's overall development of the annual financial plan including coordination of multiple operating business units and support departments, presentation to management and identification of risks and opportunities
- Lead strategic and annual planning tactical process company-wide
- Provide formal monthly and quarterly financial and capital analytics to executive level management
- Manage timely production and accuracy review of quarterly Board packages including the production and support materials for other high level corporate packages
- Assist capital project owners in preparing, executing and managing capital spend and forecasting, working with corporate department owners
- Manage the processing of reports and support corporate departments with expense comparison and timely input of monthly forecast
- Manage the Company's financial planning process including annual plans, monthly and quarterly forecasts and long range projections
- Provide collaborative and direct partnership with each business organization to develop and adhere to departmental financial targets
- Provide effective analysis and recommendations to control operational costs and effectively represent the performance of locations within the Company's multi-unit retail footprint
- Drive improvements in the financial planning processes and procedures through technology improvements and development of streamlined extraction of data and automation of reporting
- Assist with investor relations - quarterly MD&A, preparation of investor analyses and presentations where applicable
- Responsible for developing and executing repeatable and accurate fiscal reports as well as ad hoc reporting for members of senior management
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or business administration required
- 10+ years' experience in financial planning and analysis role with at least 5 years in a management role (preferably at the Director level but will consider Sr. Managers ready for the next step)
- Strong financial, strategic, analytical, and project management skills
- Executive presence with the ability to confidently deliver structured presentations to high-level management
- Capable of presenting complex financial information and concepts in an easy-to-understand format
- Must have a continuous improvement mentality, with demonstrated energy to challenge the status quo and drive change throughout the organization
- Demonstrated leadership skills in building successful teams in the areas of budgeting/forecasting and portfolio analytics pertaining to the operations side of the business
- Proven expertise in business analyses (including budgeting and forecasting) within a multi-unit business environment is required; financial services or a retail environment
- Must be able to effectively liaise with Accounting to ensure clear application of technical GAAP rules to long-term Budgeting and Forecasting needs of the company
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with expert proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive, movements, and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required
- Master's Degree in Business or a quantitative field such as Finance, Economics, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering
- Implementation experience with Hyperion or Essbase
- CPA certification
- Experience with Smartview, Hyperion or Essbase is strongly preferred
- Experience with Great Plains accounting software is helpful
This position will be part of the Finance Team, a group of trusted financial advisers who strive to ensure our business partners have the financial data they need to make the correct decisions as we continue to solidify our position as the industry leader. Through dedication and perseverance, they deliver high-quality analysis and reporting that guides our key stakeholders in making the critical decisions that support our business. The TMX Finance Family of Companies ("the Company") is one of the largest consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With companies that include TitleMax, TitleBucks, and InstaLoan, the Company provides a diversified product offering. These companies are represented nationwide and their growth has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive movements and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required.