To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bethesda, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Director, Channel Partners Sales
Cardtronics • Bethesda, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Making ATM cash access convenient where people shop, work, and live, Cardtronics is at the convergence of retailers, financial institutions, prepaid card programs, and the customers they share. Cardtronics provides services to approximately 237,000 ATMs in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Africa. Whether Cardtronics is driving foot traffic for top retailers, enhancing ATM brand presence for card issuers or expanding card holders’ surcharge-free cash access, Cardtronics is convenient access to cash, when and where consumers need it. Cardtronics is where cash meets commerce.
Our Sales Team is looking to recruit a dynamic, enthusiastic and capable business development lead to drive the sales and expand our relationships with channel partners. The Director will be a business-oriented leader who is passionate about this subject area and able to analyze, define, deliver and track our offering. The Director works in tandem with our product management team in rethinking how we bring our offering to market, with a focus on building the business across Cardtronics global footprint. It includes defining the business use from design through follow-on support, including go-to-market strategies through supporting individual deals as they progress from opportunity to reality. This role is expected to be highly client and market facing including dealing with senior client personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leverage your professional and personal network to introduce Cardtronics to local/nationwide client prospects
- Develop a strong pipeline of opportunities within new and existing accounts
- Lead proposals and evolve solution offerings
- Ensure success of engagements using global delivery and vendor partners
- Manage client satisfaction in partnership with account management team
- Contribute to business strategy and budget planning
- Engage early in the business development cycle with senior level customer representatives to influence strategy and increase the chance of both qualifying in and winning.
- Understand customer business issues and align Cardtronics propositions to create new business opportunity.
- Build and develop account plans and win plans.
- Develop relationships with key partners that will assist in business growth.
- Work closely with the Cardtronics leadership team to communicate new business activity, pipelines and forecasts.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Extensive experience in Payments, EFT Processing, debit, credit and card solutions required
- 5+ years selling Banking/Financial Services in transaction banking and wholesale payments experience
- Self-sufficient and results driven, excited by the prospect of playing an important role in growing the business
- Proven track-record of achieving new business objectives and delivering profitable business outcomes
- Good leadership skills in managing, motivating and coaching.
- Strong presentation, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Business acumen with solid understanding of budgets, forecasting, planning, P&L’s, and complex pricing models
- Business development including strategic sales planning.
- Client engagement management and relationship building while also being one of the Bank Brand Subject Matter Experts internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong decision making, judgment and analytical skills
- A motivated self-starter that is able to work independently, in teams and projects with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personality types
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Build your career with us.
At Cardtronics, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Learn more about Cardtronics at www.cardtronics.com