To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hanover, MD 21076
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Hanover, MD
Posted 10 days ago
The Global Performance Manager has responsibility for our Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics function, as well as the account technology and performance support programs. BI touches all aspects of account service delivery, and the client relationship for technology is high-profile and critical to the success of our innovation and product development efforts. Growing analytics capability throughout the account is an important deliverable.
Business Intelligence and Performance
- Translate client business objectives into an information management and business intelligence strategy for each service line (FM, OP, PDS, TM, LA) which is integrated and consistent at the account management level.
- Develop data management and interpretation skills in the account team, including predictive modelling and simulation techniques for performance improvement.
- Deep understanding of contract key performance indicator and reporting requirements and client expectations.
- Promote and enable the import and export of best practices to and from JLL, and link the account to emerging practices in the industry and the BI/data fields.
- Devise and promote creative data visualization.
- Lead account and client relationship with JLL IT, including hosting semi-annual IT strategy reviews with JLL CIO.
- Provide technology oversight for the P&G-JLL Innovation Council, leading evaluation of technology components and implementation plans for innovations.
- Ensure information security compliance for all JLL technology implementations.
- Ensure client views JLL OneView suite as delivering value, managing $200k of client-specific technology investment per year.
- Act as Program Manager for technology-related projects and initiatives.
- Identify savings and improvement opportunities, or problems requiring innovative solutions.
- Regular reporting and updates to clients and colleagues, ensuring full understanding of progress, direction and expected results at all times.
- Participation in a global, ad hoc ‘flow to work’ team which responds to emerging needs by allocating expert resources (typically from with the Global Programs team).
- Promote success powerfully, such that our client recognizes the value of your work.
Key Performance Measures
- Desired outcomes identified up front and built in to each new idea.
- Innovation KPI: minimum of 4 major programs successful in at least 3 regions within each 12 month period. Or, 3 global programs plus a minimum of 3 regionally-sourced programs.
- Client Relationship Assessment Score
- Six Sigma black belt certification a plus
- MBA or Masters degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics or related field advantageous
Years of relevant experience
- 5 years relevant work experience
Skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills with a track record of identifying potential issues pro-actively and formulating solutions and contingency plans.
- Process Management experience or demonstrated skills –Results driven – the ability to analyze, act, and implement to ensure we achieve desired results
- Strong leadership, organizational and execution skills
- Client relationship management. Must be highly credible in front of senior executive-level client personnel. Represents ideas effectively with strong persuading and influencing skills, and powerfully communicates the value of our successes.
- Team-building. Key stakeholder and collaborators are geographically dispersed. Getting results from ad hoc groups of disparate people is critical.
- Flexibility. We need to understand regional/cultural/contextual differences and allow for local expression without compromising global coherence.
- Account Reporting (QBR, KPI, annual report)
- Communication, Training of JLL and Client Team SPOR for BI coordination
- Experience of extrapolating and visualizing data to derive actionable intelligence
- Experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (Sharepoint, PowerPivot, PowerView)
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office 2010 or later (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- MiniTab, Sigma Excel, JMP, Access, SAS and other statistical toolsets, SQL and Query Skills are a plus
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.