To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Westbrook, ME 04092
- MYR Group
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Project Manager C&I
E.S. Boulos Company • Westbrook, ME
Posted 2 months ago
E.S. Boulos Company, founded in 1920 is among the oldest, largest, and most experienced electrical contractors in New England, delivering quality electrical construction for diverse utility and commercial projects.
Why should you apply to be a Project Manager for E.S. Boulos? Our highly competitive benefits package is a great start! Our Project Managers have excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental & Vision insurance, Paid Vacation & holidays, Company paid Life Insurance a 401K, and more!
If you were to ask our Project Managers why they like working for E.S. Boulos, chances are they would say, "The diverse mix of people & projects." From the projects we're engaged in around the nation, to the people we hire and work with, our employees are exposed to a variety of environments, situations and people - all factors that ultimately help each and every one of us to grow both personally and professionally.
What are you waiting for, build yourself with us!
Project Manager Duties:
This position will be supporting many commercial and industrial projects. Projects are for electrical construction, can be a combination of new build, renovations, and retrofit. Projects can also be ongoing during operating hours. The position will require current working knowledge of electrical construction and duties will include:
* Preparation and review of project construction schedules
* Submission of Request for Information to clients
* Manage day to day activities of assigned projects
* Act as the main point of contact for project personnel
* Coordinating meetings, scheduling updates, submitting deliverables and addressing outstanding '"Open Items" as requested by clients
* Preparation of look-ahead documents and weekly, monthly progress reports and billing information
* Reviewing and monitoring job costs versus budgets
* Reporting to management team
* Work with cost estimator of project/s to complete change order pricing
* Ability to manage day to day activities while hospital remains operational
* Other duties as assigned
* Understand and comply with the Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other industry-specific professional and ethical conduct standards, if applicable
* Essential functions of this position will be performed at a designated Company office or field location.
* Interact with clients in a professional and courteous manner.
Position will be based out of Westbrook, ME and will require travel throughout the New England States to project sites. Estimated travel can be from 60-75%.
Project Manager Skills/Qualifications:
* Candidate must possess experience in understanding contracts, blueprints, specifications, proposals, and other documentation to prepare time/cost/labor estimates for projects and services
* 5 years or more as a project manager
* 5 years or more of experience in the electrical construction involving hospital projects
* Ability to prepare and manage construction schedules preferred
* Ability to understand industry terminology and the requirements needed for successful projects in regards to quality, inspections, and working in a full functioning hospital
* Excellent ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in written form between multiple personnel, departments, and customers
* Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field is preferred
* Valid driver's license and ability to travel as required throughout the New England States
* Must have excellent analytical and organizational, verbal, written, and communication skills
* Must be a team player and be able to work with various partners from start to finish
* Must be self-driven and have the ability to stay on-task for extended periods of time
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, and Project is required; experience with Primavera desired
Apply at: www.myrgroup.com. A complete application or resume with work history is required for consideration. If you require an accommodation to complete the online application, please call our Employment Hotline at 1-855-635-1321.
Immediately following the acceptance of an offer of employment, Applicants are subject to a pre-employment drug screening. An Applicant may review a copy of the Substance Abuse Policy for the State of Maine and a copy of the Maine Substance Abuse Statute (26 M.R.S.A Sec. 681-690) by contacting Human-
MYR Group Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.