To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raymore, MO 64083
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Relations Specialist
Compass Health Network • Raymore, MO
Posted 15 days ago
The CRS is part of the person-centered integrated care team and responsible for greeting patients as they arrive, check-in/check-out, verifying demographics and collecting co-pays, if applicable. This may include primary care, dental, behavioral health and specialist appointments. This position is fast-paced, requiring continuous interactions with co-workers and patients.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – JOB SPECIFIC
• Greet patients as they arrive and stay consistent with the company’s customer service philosophy
• Manage consumer appointments, confirm appointments and alert patients if they need to bring any information to appointment (co-pays, past due balances, paperwork for PAP and/or sliding fee scale)
• Data Entry into EHR systems
• Complete financial paperwork, ensuring all required forms are completed in entirety
• Verify insurance/demographic information at each visit and update if necessary
• Collect co-pays, when applicable
• Answer phone in polite and courteous manner
• Direct phone calls and messages to appropriate office staff
• Monitor waiting area to ensure timeliness of appointments
• Check provider’s schedule daily for additions
• Receive daily reports from MIS for information needed on patients that have upcoming appointments
• Balance daily batch and turns in money collected for the day to Office Supervisor or Regional Office Manager, when applicable
• Disperse daily mail
• Ensure lobby/waiting area is clean and picked up
Additional Responsibilities (for CRS Floater at Columbia and Fulton locations ONLY)
• Train new CRS staff
• Implement new front desk procedures
• Work billing reports
• Attend all company training
• Work closely with Office Supervisors, Office Manager and sites to ensure procedure consistency
• Work with Office Supervisors to keep training manual current
• Regular attendance except as excused
• Maintain strictest confidentiality; adheres to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations
• Conduct self in accordance with employee manual
• Attend all training as required by company, Accreditors and Funders
• Keep abreast of any updates/changes regarding insurance and communicate those to Office Supervisor
• Communicate any changes/updates discovered through other means to Office Supervisor
• Other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/CORE COMPETENCIES – COMPANY WIDE
• Regularly attends work except for approved absences
• Attends all training as required
• Maintain professional, “champion” behavior
• Provides quality customer service
• Provides services with a commitment to service excellence
• Works in a way that exhibits a commitment to personal excellence
• Team oriented and values diversity
DESIRED DEMONSTRATED KEY COMPETENCIES
• Analytical Thinking
• Change Readiness
• Collaborative Relationships
• Communication – Oral
• Communication – Written
• Empowers Others
• Flexible Thinking
• Organizational/Time Management
High School/GED preferred
At least one year experience in customer service required
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.