Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Data Entry Operator II-1st LS
Lee's Summit, MO
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 20,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
PAE has an opportunity for a Data Entry Operator II to join our team on our Federal Government contract in Lee's Summit on 1st shift. 1st shift hours are 6:00 am-2:30 pm.
Essential duties and responsibilities for the position include the following:
- Enter information from source documents into various automated information systems and databases using formatted input screens
- Source information includes applications, petitions, forms, supplemental documentation, client decisions, and other documents
- Modify, update, and correct data contained in automated systems
- Perform data inquiries and searches on automated systems
- Generate records and reports from these systems; and perform name and alien number searches
- Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
The Basic Qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Federal Government Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) suitability determination
- Must successfully complete a drug screening
- Must successfully complete a computer-based assessment on typing skills with a score of 97% accuracy and 30 WPM
- Must successfully complete a computer-based assessment on basic computer skills a score of 70%
Minimum Experience, Education and Licensure:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in administrative and/or customer service duties
- Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Computer Skills required: Computer literacy and previous data entry experience
- Must be able to express and exchange ideas clearly in the English language, written and verbal
- Must be able to apply training, experience, and judgment in selecting procedures to be followed in searching for, interpreting, selecting, or coding items to be entered.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well to others
- Ability to show initiative and commitment to the company’s goals
- Ability to readily adapt to changing requirements
- Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of quality at all times
- Ability to manage individual workflow effectively and improve processes when necessary
- Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to use fingers and hands to type or write; speak; or hear. Specific vision abilities may be required to perform the job which may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, or the ability to adjust focus. The Data Entry Specialist must be able to lift up to 20 pounds repetitively at times.
Mainly office but may also include all other work environments as required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply