To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Southfield, MI 48034
- Phone: 248-430-4356
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Michigan Headquarters - Staff Accountant - Southfield, MI
Great Expressions Dental Centers • Southfield, MI
Posted 2 months ago
For nearly 40 years, Great Expressions Dental Centers (GEDC) has been a leader in providing preventative dental care, orthodontics and specialty care with 275+ local offices in 9 states: Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, and Texas! One of the largest privately owned Dental Support Organizations in the United States, GEDC is consistently recognized for contributions to improving oral health through quality and safety initiatives, affordable dental care services, patient convenience, research and more. For more information, go to www.greatexpressions.com.
When you join our team, you benefit in many ways:
- Exciting Team Environment
- Competitive Pay and Bonus Potential
- Healthcare Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage offered
- Accident Coverage
- Hospital Indemnity Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time (8 paid holidays plus 1-2 week(s) vacation time)
- Company Paid Uniforms
- 401k, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability plans
- ID theft protection
- Opportunity for Career Advancement/Recognition and Growth with a Rapidly Growing Company
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Power of One Rewards
- Convenient New Hire Orientation for all team members
- Pet Insurance
- Support the Controller in carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance/Accounting Department
- Prepare journal entries
- Track prepaid expenses
- Allocate costs to various cost centers
- Process employee expense reports
- Account reconciliation
- Document and evaluate current procedures
- Perform other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time
- A Bachelors degree in accounting, or a Bachelors degree in business with emphasis in accounting
- 1-3 years experience in accounting
- Highly skilled in use of Excel spreadsheets
- Must have excellent work habits, including good organization, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines