You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Keller is the world leader in geotechnical construction and deep foundations. With a North American presence of over 100 years, we operate as the market leader with over 50 offices throughout the US and Canada. By connecting global resources and local experience, Keller develops innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to geotechnical challenges. Our values of integrity, collaboration, and excellence enable us to lead the industry in providing the optimal solution for our clients.
The Electronics Technician is responsible for developing, maintaining, and repairing electrical components for our specialized construction activities and equipment. The Electronics Technician is challenged with installing, modifying, and troubleshooting the program setup of data acquisition systems on mobile drilling equipment.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, testing various designed systems, building electrical control panels, and assembling electrical components on heavy equipment/drill rigs and pumps
- Assemble and install equipment at the shop facility and at various projects/jobsites
- Trained to troubleshoot by reading electrical signals via software interfacing with Keller’s data acquisition systems
- Repair industrial generators, air compressors and troubleshooting high voltage variable frequency drives as needed
- Read, interpret, and analyze technical data from PLC’s
- Efficiently troubleshoot instrumentation, control systems, and read electrical schematics
- Safety and Quality Assurance: Ensures compliance with all Keller and OSHA safety requirements
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- 2-year degree in Electronics Engineering Technology or similar field experience preferred
- Being able to read, interpret and analyze technical data from PLCs will be an added benefit
- Experience with/aptitude for electro-mechanical controls, process controllers, signal conditioning et cetera are preferred
- Experience with National Instruments hardware, LabVIEW, and AutoCAD are a plus
- Any experience with sensors or instrumentation will be a plus
- Any experience or working knowledge on wireless radios will also be a huge plus
- Excellent computer, written and verbal communication skills necessary
- Basic equipment related technical knowledge
- Hands-on electrical experience
- Experience with sensors or instrumentation is preferred but not required
- Assembly And Installation
- Auto Cad
- Cladding (Construction)
- Compressed Air
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2022-3922
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.