Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others every day? Home Instead Senior Care® is the world’s trusted source of non-medical companionship and home care services for seniors. Our services include companionship, meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, laundry, errands, escorting to appointments and personal care.
- This is a salaried position that is exempt from FLSA overtime rules.
- This position requires the performance of office and field work directly related to the general business operations of HD Industries, LLC d.b.a. Home Instead Senior Care®.
- This position requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment in regards to all operational areas of the business.
- Manage a team of quality staff who fit well within our service culture.
- Have knowledge of all aspects of the business. Know the clients, CAREGivers, RPN’s, etc.
- Uncover opportunities to protect the business by improving safety and employment practices.
- Detect and resolve problems early that could lead to poor client service, low employee morale or could damage the company’s reputation in any way.
- Keep costs of running the business within budget for the year. Help to manage vendor relationships and control the costs incurred by the business.
- Responsible for daily business operations and compliance.
- Report to Owner(s) on a daily basis. Use the Owner(s) as a first point of contact for all questions pertaining to primary responsibilities.
- Reflect the values of HD Industries, LLC d.b.a. Home Instead Senior Care®.
- Serve as Agency Administrator and as the primary point of contact for state licensure.
- Drive growth in service culture and team support.
- Manage and be available to all Satallite staff on a daily basis, including support, positive feedback and discipline.
- Organize and conduct quarterly and annual reviews for all members of the office staff and HISC/State Licensure compliance items.
- Achieve the annual operational plan's revenues, gross profit and profitability objectives.
- Develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with referral sources in the community.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of departments such as staff coordinators, recruiting and retention of CAREGivers, client services and networking to affect operational efficiency and economy.
- Confers with departments and reviews activities and operations to determine needed changes in programs or operations by conducting reports and staff meetings weekly or as needed.
- Preparation of directives, outline policy, program or operational changes to be implemented.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Participates and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects, co-workers and CAREGivers.
- Manages risk in high acuity client care cases. Works with QA, CSM and RN to support best practices.
- Maintaining weekly/monthly metric tracking.
- Delegates work as needed to manage staff workloads and maintain efficient processes.
Essential job functions require standing, walking, driving, bending, twisting, kneeling, reaching, pushing, pulling, carrying and lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Gain mastery of all technology and programs in the business. Train office staff on technical skills.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Registered Practical Nurse