To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Derreck Pierce
- Phone: 972-437-8277
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Consultant - Entry Level - Base & Commission
Nigel Frank International US • Dallas, TX
Posted 1 month ago
The Frank Recruitment Group (FRG) is an award-winning, market leader across the globe for technology recruitment. In less than 10 years, we have successfully established ourselves as the go-to global provider for talent in cloud technology. Through our stable of trading brands, we focus on niche product led markets exhibiting strong growth and supply shortages where we have become the undisputed recognized brand leader.
Our nine distinct brands - Nigel Frank, Mason Frank, Churchill Frank, Washington Frank, Anderson Frank, Pearson Frank, Nelson Frank, Jefferson Frank, and FRG Tech - deliver the very best Microsoft technology, Salesforce, Big Data, ERP, NetSuite, Java, and AWS professionals to vendor channel partners, SME's and Enterprise's across the globe. Operating out of over a dozen strategically placed offices in the US, UK, Europe, Asia, and Australia we have developed dominant positions within our markets driven by over 1000 industry niche employees who have transformed the recruitment landscape.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Business development in building/establishing new business relationships
- Head-hunting & candidate sourcing
- Selling and negotiations
- Client Management
- Track and manage your pipeline
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Experience in a sales position a plus
- Strong work ethic & motivation to learn with a drive to win
- Self-starter with a positive attitude in being motivated
- Strong written & verbal communications skills
- Coachable with the ability to think on your feet
- Excellent time management & prioritization skills
- Proven track record of success
- Bachelor's degree preferred
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Ground floor opportunity at a fast growing, global leader in IT Recruitment
- Industry-leading training throughout the growth of your career
- Transparent career progression plan with clear goals to your next promotion
- Base Salary + Uncapped commission structure
- Fine dining at top Michelin Star restaurants for high performers
- Domestic & International Incentive Trips
- Monthly company happy hours
- Healthcare & PTO Days
- A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
- Great colleagues
If you are interested please apply or contact Derreck at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Recruitment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer