Concrete Field Operations Manager/General Superintendent Needed!
My client is an industry-leader in Commerical Concrete Construction. They complete projects ranging from small retail foundations to High-Rise slabs. This is a company with an exceptional reputation and want to bring on a leader to handle dynamic projects for years to come.
The ideal candidates require:
- 10+years of experience of field experience with Commerical Concrete Projects
- Multiple years of experience running large jobs; heavy Cast in Place and High Rise Experience Needed
- Extensive experience running large crews, must be able to oversee 7+ Superintendents
- Get it done attitude!!
My client offers:
- A steady pipeline of work. This division is taking off and will be the major growth engine for the company
- Great culture
- Full Employee Paid Benefits, Company Truck, and Gas Card as well as Quarterly Bonuses and Competitive Compensation
Please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions reach out to Dylan at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Field Operations Manager (Concrete).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.