The Manager, Marketing Strategy leads the strategy for the Marketing in developing the marketing strategy for consumer/dealer, OEM marketing, long-term marketing strategy, and omni-channel strategy. The Manager, Marketing Strategy is also responsible for the creation of the Dealer and Employee newsletters.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop long-term strategic roadmap for HCA marketing (B2C and B2B) including OEM marketing collaboration strategy and omni-channel strategy
2. Build business cases for marketing strategic initiatives for committee approvals and manage the initiative projects for implementation
3. Collaborate with internal stakeholders to gain alignment and move initiatives through the organization and various committees.
4. Perform all other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Superior writing skills
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• B2B marketing experience
• BS/BA required, preferably in Business or Marketing
• MBA strongly preferred
• 7+ years marketing, sales and/or communication experience
Provide Expert Consumer Insight
Drive Development Strategy
Execute Marketing Plan