Time Entry Processor
Robert Half is seeking a Time Entry Processor to join the Payroll Time Entry department. The department is responsible for accurate and timely processing of candidate timesheets and for providing or seeking assistance from other RH organizational units and the RH branch locations to resolve day to day issues.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage departmental inbound email box including classifying unidentified items, evaluating and routing emails to appropriate personnel, and grouping or ungrouping emailed timesheets and routing for processing.
- Scan documents for processing including adjustments, emailed timesheets, third party Vendor Management Services (VMS) timesheets.
- Monitor and route email information requests to appropriate personnel.
- Enter timesheets into electronic timesheet system, including entering daily hours, and validating accuracy and approval.
- Prepare timesheet summary data and audit for data discrepancies.
- Work with field personnel to resolve exceptions.
- Investigate timesheets requiring research through to resolution, including communicating and resolving exceptions with field personnel.
- Respond to inquiries including calls/emails.
- Prepare and maintain daily timesheet statistical reports.
- Process timesheet data from third party VMS, including accessing websites and downloading timesheets, scanning timesheets into system for processing, and updating tracking logs.
- Manage third party timesheet VMS site administration including setting up account, and creating tracking spreadsheet.
- Initiate weekly processing by updating tracking spreadsheets with current job order and candidate assignments.
- Review hours entered for accuracy.
- Work with field personnel and other departments to resolve discrepancies as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years’ related experience in a high volume data entry environment.
- Previous experience with ERP systems, (preferably PeopleSoft), a plus.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft applications in (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Proficiency in 10-key, with focus on speed & accuracy.
- Ability to adapt to shifting work priorities.
- Ability to collaborate with team to produce deliverables.
- Ability to meet or exceed productivity and quality standards.
- Ability to demonstrate basic problem solving skills.
- Ability to grasp new concepts, including technology, and to learn quickly.
- Ability to convey ideas effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently, and with others, and prioritize work.
- Ability to demonstrate detail-orientation and customer service skills.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to Email blocked - click to apply for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
IL DEER PARK FSC