To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fargo, ND
- Phone: 701-271-3300
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Volt • Fargo, ND
Posted 1 month ago
Volt is now hiring for Overnight Machine Operators in Fargo, ND
Job Title: Machine Operators, Router Operator, and Mold Setters
Shift/Days: Monday through Thursday
Evening: 6:30pm to 5am
Duration: 90 days temp to perm
Pay: $14 to $20/hr DOE
- Minimum 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Basic fabrication background a plus
- Competent at basic dimensional measuring and math; as well as the ability to quickly learn the use of precision measurement tools
- Basic ability to read and understand blueprints and other shop drawing aids a plus
- Ability to work with various types of metal forming constraints with guidance
- Ability to work independently and with a team
Job Description: Essential Job Functions:
- Set up and operate fabricating machines, such as brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters, and/or drill presses
- Locate and mark bending and cutting lines onto work pieces
- Load, install and correctly set up the tools required
- Verifies conformance of work pieces to specifications, using square, ruler and measuring tape
- Perform assigned work to time standards and quality expectations
- Safely operate forklifts and other equipment to handle materials and completed work
- Make routine decisions and use problem solving to resolve basic manufacturing issues or seek assistance
- Assist other operators on other machines as needed
- Report and document basic material, production and quality control issues
- Maintain performance log books on assigned area equipment and report any deficiencies
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with all safety procedures, rules and regulations
- All other duties assigned
For more information please call or text 701-271-3300
Volt Workforce Solutions
4201 38th Street SW, Suite 108
Please send your resume
Volt is an equal opportunity employer