DescriptionPHYSICAL THERAPIST - HILTON HEAD/BLUFFTON AREA HOME HEALTH SERVICES Join the PruittHealth @Home family, where we deliver quality care where the patients choose to be!
We know that home is where the heart is, and thanks to our PruittHealth @Home therapists, home is where the healing happens too. PruittHealth @Home is committed to our patients and to your home health career. If you’re looking for a home, rather than a job, then now is the time to join one of the leading providers of post-acute care.PruittHealth @Home will help you conquer your career goals.
Our Home Health team is searching for compassionate caregivers who are committed to serving our patients in the comfort of their own home. In return, we are committed to supporting your therapy career through top-of-market pay, flexible schedules, preceptorship, and more.Investing in Our Employee-Partners with Benefits
- Top-of-market pay
- 10 k Sign on Bonus
- Annual merit increases
- Premium Pay Days (1.5x pay for holidays)
- Paid time off
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Preceptorship Program and hands-on training
- Competitive mileage reimbursement rates
- Comprehensive health plans
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
QualificationsLICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Completes Evaluations, Assessments, and treatments accurately, including all documentation/records, according to policy and the individualized care plan in a timely and accurate manner
- Follows established policies and procedures as related to the scope of practice
- Recognizes and responds to priorities in patient care showing initiative and sound judgment
- Completes all required orientation, in-services, and trainings timely and successfully
- Performs other related duties as necessary and as directed by supervisor
Quick Apply Option:Please email resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Physical Therapist, Home Health - Hilton Head/Bluffton Family Makes Us Stronger.
- Must have a valid professional license in the state of practice
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program/ ACOTE School/ ASHA School
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or approved exemption required by date of hire
Our family, your family, one family. Committed to loving, giving, and caring. United in making a difference.
We are eager to connect with you! Apply Now
to get started at PruittHealth @Home!
As a condition of employment at PruittHealth, all employees are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.Job:
1st ShiftJob Posting:
Jun 22, 2022, 5:53:48 PM
- Health Care
- Physical Therapy