Interim HealthCare is looking for caring CNA / Certified Nursing Assistants like you to join our team. We have evening shift positions on a PRN/Per Diem basis that need helpful individuals like you on a Part Time basis. Plus, we are offering a $1,000 Sign On Bonus!!!
Experienced CNAs preferred, but would still like to meet you to see if you might fit our team!
- Enjoy complete flexibility, choose your own schedule including the day, time and location where you work. Work in hospitals, skilled nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, assisted living centers, memory care units, clinics, and home health & hospice settings.
- Pay raises: Earn up to 4 pay raises in your first year
- Bonuses: Several opportunities to earn bonuses from $150 to $900 each, some with no limits to how much extra you can earn
Our CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant responsibilities include, but not limited to are:
- Provides for patient’s personal hygiene, grooming, and comfort needs, i.e., toileting and elimination, baths, backrubs, shampoos, shaves, bed baths, tub baths or showers, skin and nail care, and oral hygiene.
- Promotes a safe environment during care.
- Utilizes infection control measures such as hand washing and use of personal protective equipment.
- Observes and reports the condition of patient/client to the appropriate supervisor.
- Works in a team environment to effectively deliver the care and assistance to patients and staff.
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and range of motion exercises.
- Performs patient-related procedures such as but not limited to: measuring and documenting intake and output; blood glucose monitoring; urine specimen collections; measurements of vital signs; and weight.
- Administers non-medicated enemas, non-sterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sitz and therapeutic baths.
- Safely applies and monitors the safe use of physical restraints as directed.
- Transports patients and equipment within the facility as necessary.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
Our CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant requirements include, but not limited to are:
- Successful completion of a Nursing Assistant Course and Nurse Assistant Certification as required by the State of Utah
- CPR Certified
- Must pass Drug Screening
- Valid ID, eligible to work in the US
Salary range: $15/hr to $22+/hr
Up to 4 promotions and pay raises within first year
CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, HHA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care, Companion, Home Care Aide, Homemaker, Quality Care, Evening Shifts, Part Time, 2pm-10pm, Salt Lake County
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Longevity Bonuses
- Rapid progression and pay raises
- Referral bonuses
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years. We're thrilled to consider you for our team.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Glucose Testing
- Infection Control
- Personal Protective Equipment