To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH 45229
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representatives
Macy's/Employment • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Customer service
- Call center
Responsible for providing excellent customer service; assisting customers with online purchases; responding to customer inquiries about products through telephone or proactive chat; providing customers with suggestions and converting sales; helping customers understand the specific brands and products by communicating the features, advantages, and benefits of the merchandise; exhibiting extensive product knowledge based on training received; performing other duties as assigned.
- Answer incoming calls and chatting online with macys.com customers seeking assistance and recommendations for product selections.
- Close sales, upsell, and assist with checkout.
- Maintain product and policy knowledge.
- Maintain system knowledge of macys.com and bloomingdales.com.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; one to three months of related experience and/or training preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual; communicate effectively with customers verbally and via online chat.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Ability to carry out detailed simple written and oral instructions; ability to solve problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Regularly Regularly required to sit, and use hands to finger, handle, and feel; frequently required to talk and hear; occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; requires close vision and color vision.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service to external and internal customers on a consistent basis; ability to take control of and resolve customer issues utilizing active listening skills; ability to adapt quickly to changing customer expectations and needs; ability to be a self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative; strong decision-making abilities; strong analytical skills; excellent communication skills; ability to navigate multiple computer applications and work from a dual monitor setup; ability to complete financial transactions accurately and proficiently; enthusiasm to continuously learn about new products and product lines; experience with macys.com or bloomingdales.com preferred; sales experience is a plus.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.