To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
- Alexandra Ferry
- Phone: 6102573072
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Medical Quality Assurance Specialist
Aerotek • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 30 days ago
Our Client, a Healthcare Administration Company in Center City, is seeking a Medical QA Specialist to join their team. If you are interested in and qualified for this role, please apply.
- Direct healthcare experience in medical case management or quality assurance
- Experience reviewing complex multi-focal medical reports for quality, clarity, thoroughness and insightful medical explanation
- Proficiency in Medical terminology, emphasis on Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Medical/Clinical practical work experience is highly preferred
- Under close supervision, performs a variety of activities to ensure accuracy and completeness of medical documentation and evaluation processes through the various training phases.
- Reviews and develops information for processes and diagnosis based on training and knowledge of medical processes and procedures performed.
- Tracks and controls non-conformance documents, reviews anomalies and contacts medical professionals for clarification with Quality Specialist.
- Reviews final documentation for accuracy and obtains finalization from medical professionals.
- Provide quality assurance for general medical and specialty examination reports
- Responsible for the timeliness and quality of medical reports
- Interface with physicians and healthcare extenders and provide case specific feedback as necessary
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.