To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodbridge Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Assistant
Atrium Staffing • Woodbridge Township, NJ
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a leader it’s industry, is currently seeking a Human Resources Assistant to join their Human Resources team. This organization is looking for an someone to provide direct support to the HR Generalist and employees regarding HR-related activities, processes and procedures. This is an excellent learning opportunity for candidates interested in pursuing a career in Human Resources.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $15/hr
Responsibilities of the Human Resources Assistant:
- Assist recruitment of potential applicants based on experience, skills, and education
- Assist in preliminary interviews of potential candidates
- Provide administrative support for HR executives
- Perform background checks, file work, complete employee documentation, record data on each current employee
- Maintain and file paperwork of terminated or exiting employees
- Update online job posting requirements when needed
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Assist in explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education
Qualifications for the Human Resources Assistant:
- 1-2 years HR experience ideal but will also consider candidates with strong HR internships
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential materials with the utmost discretion, integrity and diplomacy
- Flexible, positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Familiarity with HRIS systems is a plus
- Microsoft Office/Suite proficient (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- High School Diploma/GED
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package