Intermediate Procedures Analyst - Maryville, TN
Intermediate Procedures Analyst
Clayton Homes is the largest builder of manufactured housing and modular homes in the US. Owned by Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway, Clayton is headquartered in Maryville, Tennessee, with subsidiaries including Finance, Insurance, Manufacturing, and Retail.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. Furthermore, we are financially strong, with a reputation for leading the industry with unsurpassed products, a broad range of services and a coast-to-coast presence. Clayton Homes is professionally strong, from entry level to more experienced positions, and is actively recruiting individuals who are passionate, positive, and eager to learn. As a member of our team, we will equip you for success. You will have excellent benefits, opportunities for growth, and an encouraging culture that supports work / life balance.
Responsible for development of consolidated Policies and Procedures and ongoing document maintenance. Team Member would also be responsible for developing a user manual for Oracle Cloud and ongoing document maintenance. Additional responsibilities likely include developing a new hire Cornerstone Course, conducting in-person training sessions for rollout of Oracle, ongoing training of new features to all accounting teams, development of an annual accounting training course, and in-person training courses to non-accountants on budgeting, financial statements, and general accounting concepts.
- Four-year college degree with Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or related area.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint including experience with formulas and advanced features.
- Must be comfortable facilitating a training course.
- Additional required traits: committed, detail-oriented, motivated, a self-starter, flexible, analytical, resourceful, and have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Experience or knowledge of Global General Ledger and/or Oracle.
- 401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
- Quarterly Team Share Bonuses
- Medical and Dental plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) days and holidays
- Onsite workout facility and restaurant
Write Technical Specification
Maintain Enterprise Application
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)