Risk Management Analyst - CONTRACTOR - Secaucus, NJ
• Prepare and support insurance renewal submissions inclusive of coverage specifications, loss detail and exposure analysis for all lines of insurance.
Claims Handling – Automobile, General Liability and Property Damage
• Work with our claim’s administrators, insurance brokers, defense counsel and Quest employees. This includes investigative work, reviewing interrogatories prepared by attorneys, continuous follow-up, and settlement of claims.[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Risk Management Analyst - CONTRACTOR
• Participate in roundtable discussions with insurance carriers and counsel on large loss claims.
• Work closely with fleet management claims.
• Work closely with facilities management and real estate to investigate general liability and property claims.
• Obtain and review insurance section of leases for indemnification requirements.
Risk Management Information Systems
• Maintain automobile and general liability claims loss information via the insurers claim system.
• Updating files with new information.
• Utilize the various programs available to run specialized reports to view, analyze and evaluate claims.
• Utilize the “Dashboard” to maintain a close watch on claims
Contract Review and Certificates of Insurance
• Perform reviews of insurance contract language for new and renewal business services. Conformity with insurance policy language specification and compliance.
• Assess risk and negotiate terms through discussions with contracts group, business unit, legal department, and clients.
• Manage certificate of insurance production with brokers and insurance companies to ensure compliance with insurance policies and contracts.
• Support risk management diligence on all acquisitions
• Integrate and assimilate target’s insurance into our coverages and determine run-off issues.
• Provide ongoing support and guidance to acquisition company employees.
• Bachelor’s degree
• A minimum of three years relevant risk management or insurance experience
• Healthcare risk management a plus.
• Strong financial, organizational, and analytical skills
• Innovative thinker comfortable with ambiguity to complete tasks
• Ability to work effectively cross-functionally and build/maintain relationships
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team
• Strong PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Real Estates