Dominium is one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing developers, owners, and managers of affordable housing. Our core mission is to provide residents with clean, safe, well-maintained, and affordable housing at an outstanding value.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Maintenance Technician, a 200 unit apartment community in Dallas, TX.
The Maintenance Technician would be responsible for the general appearance and maintenance of the physical property.
- Responsible for apartment turns
- General repair, appearance and maintenance of the property
- Appliance repair as necessary
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
- At least 3 years of previous maintenance experience preferred
- Ability to work on-call required
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Basic electrical, plumbing and painting experience necessary
- HVAC experience strongly preferred
- EPA experience a plus
- CPO Certified preferred
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish/English)
- Must provide your own tools
- Valid driver’s license and insurance required
About Us: Dominium manages more than 30,000 apartments in 22 states with a staff of more than 1,200 employees. As long-term owners, we have been committed to providing housing solutions for more than four decades. We are a vibrant and growing organization, with many avenues and opportunities for you to build a successful career.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, career growth opportunities, training and development programs, and a community volunteer and outreach program. Our comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, education, 401(k), employee recognition, wellness programs, rent discounts for employees living on a Dominium property, and more!Licenses & Certifications
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to Work Evenings/Weekends
- Ability to Work On Call
- Ability to Provide Basic Tools
- Customer Service Skills
- Valid Drivers License w Ins
- Basic Electric and Plumbing
- Basic Painting Skills
- Communication Phone Skills
- Supervisory Experience
See job description