The MIL Corporation is now hiring!
Let your imagination take flight supporting the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD). Looking to find work that stimulates your mind, challenges your skills, and satisfies your curiosity? MIL currently holds several multi-year contracts with NAWCAD in the areas of Cyber, C5ISR, and Information Technology systems.
The MIL Corporation is seeking a Senior Configuration Manager to support a federal government client at our Lexington Park, MD 20653 location. The Senior Configuration Manager will provide support to the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) Next NGA West (N2W) IT Military Construction (MILCON) Team in St. Louis, MO.
- Provides Configuration Management related project planning and execution support to the on-site program manager.
- Develop a configuration management plan supporting Management and Planning, Configuration Identification, Configuration Control, Configuration Status Accounting, and Configuration Verification in support of the implementation of Information Technology (IT) Systems.
- Use configuration management tools and practices to organize engineering drawings, specifications, and other technical data into System Requirements Documentation.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise with the development and deployment of a Configuration Management Database (CMDB).
- Perform technical Configuration Management related planning and effectiveness analyses for the active IT infrastructure design.
- Formulate and design Configuration Management related design specifications.
- Develop and deliver consistent, high-quality Configuration Management related services and products.
- Provide a Configuration Management security related quality assurance check on delivered services and products.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Communicates effectively with clients and/or the engineering team to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions.
- Prepare and present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management.
- Bachelor of Science in related field.
- 10 years of experience working in federal government, Department of Defense (DoD) components or the defense industrial complex on cybersecurity-related fields.
- Understanding of configuration management inter-relationships of DoD programs of record and sub-elements.
- Understanding of ITIL framework principals.
- Ability to create workflow automation in SharePoint, JIRA or Redmine for migration projects.
- Experience with strategic planning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and organization skills.
- Ability to interface professionally with individuals at all levels and communicate effectively with project staff and other team members.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite and SharePoint.
- Experience with Rational Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirements System (DOORS) Next Generation, Cameo Requirements Modeler, or similar requirement management tool.
Ability to maintain an active TS/SCI security clearance
MIL is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology – and we are looking for candidates like you. Whether you’re fresh out of college or the military or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be right for you.
Here at The MIL Corporation, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here, and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Last year alone, we earned:
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work®: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2018 Great Place to Work®: Best Small & Medium Workplaces
- 2018 Workplaces Award, The Washington Post (Washington, D.C.)
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
Whether your goal is to help defend our country through the cyber efforts of the Department of Defense or ensure proper financial management/accountability with the Department of State, The MIL Corporation welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP #CB
Sql (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)
Software Configuration Management