You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Web Developer II
Education Requirement: Minimum requirement - Bachelor's Degree in IT related field.
MUST HAVE: experience with Java Core, Oracle, Hibernate and Spring
Additional Skills that are a plus: Experience with React JS, any front end languages
- Teams interviews will be conducted first then second face-to-face interview
- When submitting candidates to the requisition please provide a write-up on their experience with Java, J2EE Web development, Spring Framework, Oracle Database, Shell scripting, SQL and JBoss Application Server, and React JS
- This is a temp to perm position. 85-90k on conversion to full-time.
- For now, this position is semi-remote 3 days in the office, 2 days remote. S-W at any time may have everyone back in the office 5 days and the worker needs to understand this.
- The schedule is a flexible 8:30-5 pm workday.
- They will not sponsor or extend VISA's
- Candidates must be able to commute to the downtown Cleveland office and secure their own parking.
The Java Web Developer II position is responsible for the development, integration, and implementation of application software supporting mission-critical business applications within the TAG IT merchandise accounting systems group.
The position requires participation in the complete system development life cycle including post-implementation support.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of overall IT experience.
- 3+ years of experience working on all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- 3+ years working with customers to build and formulate business requirements.
- 3+ years experience in an Enterprise Database Management System, preferably Oracle.
- 2+ years experience with PL/SQL.
- 1+ years experience building single-page applications with ReactJs, AngularJs.
- 1+ years experience working with Restful APIs, Docker, and/or Kubernetes.
- Experience with Source Control environments such as GIT.
- Experience creating automated build using Gradle.
- Experience with Unix/Linux OS and shell scripting.
- Experience with application servers such as JBoss and Tomcat.
- Experience with JVM languages such as Groovy is considered a plus.
Mandatory Skills Java, J2EE Web development, Spring Framework, Oracle Database, Shell scripting, SQL and JBoss Application Server, and React JS
Desired Skills Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Boomi, Oracle APEX, Microsoft Power platform.
- Accounting Systems
- Ajax (Programming Language)
- Apache Tomcat
- Business Requirements
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g35s5i2
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.