Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Cath Lab Technologist you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Healthcare which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
HCA Florida Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Cath Lab Technologist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Cath Lab Tech, you will be working with Physicians, and other Cardiovascular Lab personnel in assisting in clearing, preparing the Cath Lab room for cases. You will be responsible for recognizing cardiac pressure forms recorded and cardiac thermodynamics parameters. You will be performing cardiac thermodynamic calculations and report any abnormal values to the physician. You will review and update procedures logs immediately after each procedure.
Tasks and responsibilities, you will:
What qualifications you will need:
- Assist in clearing, preparing Cath Lab room for next case as demonstrated in the case turnaround time reports.
- Responsible for recognizing cardiac pressure forms recorded and cardiac thermodynamics parameters.
- Perform cardiac thermodynamic calculations and reports any abnormal values to the physician.
- Reviews and updates procedures logs immediately after each procedure.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Vocational School Graduate
- Registered Radiographer (ARRT), or Certified Cardiographic Technologist, or Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist
We are the largest network of doctors, nurses and care sites in the state, bringing comprehensive, high-quality healthcare to over millions of patients each year. We’re your community — your neighbors, colleagues, friends and family, all showing up for you to bring healthier tomorrows.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Cath Lab Technologist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Catheterization Laboratory
- Life Support
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist
- American Registry Of Radiologic Technologists (Arrt) Certified