To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Akron, OH
- Securitas USA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Operations Specialist
Securitas USA • Akron, OH
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
National Account Team - Mobile Division
SECURITAS USA OPENING
POSITION: Business Operations Specialist
REPORTS TO: National Account Manager
LOCATION: Akron, Ohio
The Business Operations Specialist will work with the Mobile National Account Management Team to assist in day to day client activities, develop metric reports and gather operational and financial data. They will work closely with internal teams as well as subcontracted partners to provide visibility to daily operations and client key performance indicators. The Business Operations Specialist also provides strategic and tactical support to the Mobile National Account Managers for: operational efficiency, processing client escalations, and organizational change management. The projected salary is negotiable depending upon experience. The position will offer a full benefit package.
- Responsible for working with internal delivery teams to ensure continuous improvement and strong understanding of SLA's.
- Proficiency and detailed experience with Excel is required for this position.
- Effectively gathers operational and financial information from field management in order to identify trends, monitor progress and make operational recommendations.
- Generates and distributes system reports and assists management in their utilization; may oversee or assist with information systems projects and/or ongoing operations.
- Assists the Mobile National Account Managers with internal and external financial and operational reporting.
- Prepares weekly, monthly & quarterly operations analyses.
- Communicates both within the department and outside of the department as necessary to obtain and validate information and accomplish goals and objectives.
- Employs solid understanding of the organization's business operations to develop solutions and make recommendations.
- Works with customer and vendors to resolve service and/or billing issues.
- Works with the National Account Management Team and Operations to identify opportunities for cost savings and service improvements.
Associates Degree and 3 years of responsible experience in the security industry and/or business management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Additional relevant experience can be substituted for the required education on the basis of one calendar year of experience for one academic year of education.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office software including MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Word
- Skill in analyzing, modeling, and synthesizing a variety of data and developing solutions.
- Skill in clear and concise oral and written communication.
- Demonstrates problem-solving ability.
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances.
- Experience managing customer relationships.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong customer service and results orientation.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with clients, at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
Please send your resume to:
National Account Manager