$120000.00 to $160000.00 yearly
Are you passionate about technological systems? Do you work well with others, and have a firm grasp of design patterns and software engineering? Robert Half Technology might have a Software Engineer position for you. Candidates who can effectively create new platforms and uphold current systems will thrive in this position. The full-time Software Engineer opportunity is located in Seattle, Washington.
What you get to do every single day
- Appraise new technologies and generate prototypes for ongoing improvements
- Collaborate closely with the product team to build new features and designs
- Supplement solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
- Produce high quality production-ready code in an agile environment
- Uphold top programming practices and standards
- Create and bring about back end and front end components and services
- Solid grasp of relational database management systems - 3+ years software engineering experience - You have been through the planning, launching and refactoring phases of code you have personally authored - Comprehension of web application frameworks - Relational Database Design experience - Expertise in Java - C Sharp Programming (C#) experience - Foundational knowledge in Microservices - Prior work with API design
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Software Engineer.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)