REQUISITION IS A PIPLINE REQUISITION, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING REVIEWED IN THE FUTURE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO APPLY
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), a leading provider of systems engineering, integration, IT service operations and support solutions, is seeking talented professionals to deliver valuable services and solutions to our customers.
GDIT has a great team consisting of experienced and knowledgeable managers who lead and support the career development objectives of our employees. Our employees consider the company to be a solid partner in their career, with an abundance of opportunities for advancement.
We are seeking a Senior TIBCO Developer:
- Builds and codes applications and/or models using various computer programming languages.
- Plans, develops, tests, and documents highly complex applications programs.
- Generates new code and corrects, converts, and/or modifies existing code to meet specifications.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which code will be written.
- Confers with end-users to analyze specified methods and procedures, identify problems, and document specific requirements.
- Leads staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as users' manuals, product specifications, and training materials.
- Performs a variety of testing procedures on assigned products, analyzes test results, and corrects problems.
- Prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress, and presents results to management and/or customer personnel.
- Serves as a customer interface to ensure problems are resolved and requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Performs research on emerging technologies to determine impact on application execution.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced programmers, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Serves as a technical team or task leader.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- 10-15 years of directly related computer programming experience.
Other preferred skills:
- JMS; IBM MQ, TIBCO EMS.
- XML; Schemas, XSLT, JDOM.
- CI, Automated Builds - Jenkins.
- Linux/Unix/Solaris command line.
- Linux/Unix/Solaris system administration.
- Unix/Bash/Python scripting.
- TIBCO; BusinessWorks, BusinessEvents, ActiveSpaces.
- TCP/IP and networking understanding.
- Candidate MUST be a US Citizen to be considered for this position.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations (Xslt)
Solaris (Operating System)
Bash (Scripting Language)