Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as a Guide and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
Along with our values and unique culture, Percepta also offers matching 401K, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision coverage, quarterly performance bonuses, annual raises, and tuition reimbursement. As a company we believe in promoting from within and fostering the growth of our employees.
The Guide builds and maintains trust as a skilled expert by providing superior knowledge and expertise for an innovative new program designed to assist consumers with mobility challenges. This unique program will provide the ability to connect with consumers through a social media application whether it is via phone, video chat, or online chat. Guides will teach and guide consumers through this savvy and innovative technological experience. Client interaction, first and foremost, is to provide an exceptional experience in order for guests to build a strong loyalty to the program. Guides will be focused on building relationships with their members and providing an outstanding experience where members are delighted.
• Provide an exceptional member experience in every interaction.
• Provide insightful advice and direct support to members in need. Diagnoses of issues and provide resolution with teaching and guidance.
• Partners with legacy App owners for troubleshooting and resolution.
• Researches and resolves billing or payment issues. Owns the member experience from the very beginning to the end. Making decisions on whether to escalate or how to address issues so the member is delighted and eager to continue to utilize the program.
• Identifies and presents out of the box ideas and changes to other Guides and Leaders that will ensure this program is second to none.
• High School Diploma required. Associates Degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in training, public relations, public affairs, sales, marketing, customer service, or any combination thereof.
• A passion for at least one of the three items below is important because we are seeking people who want to build a career that is aligned with their interests.
o Exceptional customer service
o Automotive Industry
o Cutting edge technology
o Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written word
§ Passionate and confident over the phone or on video chat
§ Comfortable with twitter, email, text, or any written form
§ Savvy and demonstrate creative solutions
o Present a professional and polished yet friendly demeanor
o Speed and accuracy when typing
o Ability to sway the opinion of others through verbal and/or written correspondence
o Ability to adapt communication style to fit the style of others
o Ability to diagnose issues quickly and resolve with patience and empathy
o Demonstrated ability to interject personality into written content without crossing professional boundaries
• Lives the program’s values and demonstrates these when dealing with consumers and internal colleagues
• Eager to work in a positive team environment where everyone pushes each other to work to a high standard and perform to the best of their ability in order to delight their clients
• Strong customer service, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• Savvy with the use of technology, software, and social media applications (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest), while continuously keeping up with current technology trends.
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Active listening skills
• Strong multi-tasking skills, organizational, time management, planning and problem solving skills
• Self-sufficient, resourceful and works well with minimal supervision
• Open to the possibility of relocation and the willingness to travel.
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
Complex Problem Solving