To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Future Opportunity - Brand Ambassador - Part Time
Mosaic Field • Dallas, TX
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Mosaic North America is an event marketing agency that delivers brand experiences that bring our clients' products directly to the people who buy them. Advertising Age recently included us in their Best Places to Work in Marketing and Media list, and we are about to expand our team!
We are currently seeking a highly driven, professional Part-Time Brand Ambassador to join our innovative, growing company.
This position will primarily be responsible for driving product sales, brand awareness and advocacy thru live product demonstrations and by working closely with the retail sales personnel, promoting client product as well as reporting on our clients' products, promotions and services.
The Brand Ambassador will:
• Engage consumers and share key messages about our client's new product offering thru engagement and
• Generate in-store buzz through passion and engagement of our client's products
• Make a significant impact on sales and improve the consumer buying experience
• Complete call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training in a timely manner, meeting all deadlines
• Maintain working knowledge of client products in order to be a subject matter expert
• Provide detailed feedback on attendee interactions and comments
• Enthusiastically create memorable brand experiences for consumers
• Present a professional appearance
• Wear specifically required apparel
• Must be tech-savvy and enjoy working with interactive technology gadgets
• Exhibit an energetic and enthusiastic attitude and tremendous interpersonal communication skills
• Comfortable educating and sharing product feature and benefit information with customers and retail associates/agents
• Communicate effectively in group presentations and demonstrations
• Independent and motivated team player
• Regular physical activity may be required, e.g., setting up promotional material
• Able to lift up to 25 lbs
• Able to stand comfortably for up to 8 hours per day
• Must reside in a centrally-located area close to the assigned territory
• Reliable transportation with valid driver's license
• 24/7 access to internet/email access
Who is Mosaic?
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic provides people, technology, and analytics to support the sales and marketing of world-class brands that you know and use every day. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies with high expectations and forward-thinking philosophies. Together as a TEAM we deliver for them every day. Mosaic is not about standing out from the crowd - We lead it!
Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Follow us on the following:
Facebook (click here)
Twitter (click here)
YouTube (click here)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.