- Provides extremely high level intelligence subject matter expertise for PACAF A5/8.
- Provides advanced technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environment, high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation, training, and implementation advice on complex problems.
- Applies principles, methods, and knowledge of specific functional areas of expertise to specific task order requirements.
- Provides advice on esoteric problems which require extensive knowledge of the subject matter.
- Designs and prepares technical reports, studies, and related documentation, makes charts and graphs to record results, prepares and delivers presentations, training, and briefings as required by the task order.
- Bachelors degree with a heavy preference on Masters degree
- 5-12 years of experience in intelligence
- PACAF staff experience (e.g., experience with processes for routing approvals or working across directorates).
- Familiar with variety of intelligence concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Candidate will be required to rely on own experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- May be required to lead and direct the work of others
- TS/SCI Clearance
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information (Ts/Sci Clearance)