You Found Us…
Or maybe we found you. Either way, welcome to TradeRev. TradeRev is using innovation, technology, and creativity to make car sales fast, fair, and easy for everyone. Our mobile app creates a digital marketplace where car dealers can launch and participate in live, real-time auctions right from the palm of their hands. Our technology makes buying and selling cars simple, convenient, and transparent for everyone involved.
Who We Are:
At TradeRev, we’re a high-tech, high-energy, lightning-fast environment where no two projects, customers, or work days are ever the same. As we see it, boredom breeds predictability and fortune favors the bold. We are coding rock stars, digital ninjas and the most fearless sales and operations teams on the planet. We’re designers, data analysts, marketers, project managers, trainers and even a few lawyers thrown in for good measure. We’re not all “car people” but we share an obsession for customer service and passion for disrupting the status quo. Addicted to challenge? Thrive on change? Put your creativity, personality, and talent to work and help us transform one of the largest, most dynamic industries in the world. So, as we set our sights to dominate North America and expand TradeRev’s reach around the globe, the only thing we’re missing – is you.
Responsible for all phases of the sales cycle with a focus on building new relationships, driving business in new accounts, and cross-selling solutions and services. Your main role will be to recruit new users (both franchise dealerships and wholesale buyers) while also encouraging expanded use of the product by the dealers in your market. As the TradeRev representative in your market, you will be expected to provide analysis to management on the use and activity of TradeRev as well as how it is being affected by local market conditions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote TradeRev amongst franchise automotive dealerships, independent used vehicle dealers, and wholesale buyers.
- Provide constant sales and technical support to current users.
- Proactively communicate and maintain excellent working relationships with TradeRev users and partners.
- Identify, manage and follow up on leads received through TradeRev.com, trade shows, and referrals. Manage and update leads and current client accounts within Salesforce.com.
- Manage daily appointment activity and sales calls.
- Ensure that any client account issues are dealt with in an efficient and amicable manner.
- Establish and maintain an in-depth working knowledge of the current automotive wholesale industry.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of proven field sales experience is required. Experience in the automotive industry, especially regarding technology and/or inventory management solutions, is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or equivalent is preferred.
- Salesforce.com experience preferred.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with current and prospective clients, while managing multiple accounts.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Confident working in a technology focused environment; demonstrated capacity to keep abreast of new technology trends and possible application to real-world projects.
- Ability to analyze data, identify market trends, changes and implications, develop objectives, strategies, etc.
- Independent, self-driven and a team player.
- Willingness to travel daily within the region.
- Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle, possess a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation.
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
Customer Relationship Management
Modify Spend Target
Deliver Compelling Sale Presentation