To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bristol, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Creative Services Producer
Sinclair Broadcast Group • Bristol, VA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WCYB-TV is seeking an experienced and creative Producer/Editor for our Creative Services Department. Qualified candidates must be able to create, conceptualize, script, shoot and edit cutting edge commercials for our clients. The ability to work well with internal and external clients is vital.
- Meeting deadlines with clients and staff, and managing equipment maintenance and usage
- Properly coordinate and schedule all aspects of Commercial Production, including working with clients, sales staff and agencies
- Work with sales management and Marketing Consultants to create a mutually beneficial relationship with clients in the community
- Accurately and promptly turn in all client billing to Department Manager
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Non-linear editing experience (Adobe Premier non-linear editing experience is a must)
- Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form spots
- Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
- A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
- Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
- Advanced knowledge of High-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
- Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- The ability to routinely lift, carry, and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs
- Live, multi-camera production and microwave truck experience preferred
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in broadcast production is preferred
- A college degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!