To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10007
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Print Intake Operator
Novitex Enterprise Solutions • New York, NY
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Exempt Status
Weekly Scheduled Hours
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Print Intake Operator position in New York, NY. The shift for this position will be Sunday - Thursday 4:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
This position will be around $13.50 per hour and will heavily based based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
A Print Intake Operators role is vital to the operations and work flow of a company’s copy room. With a strong attention to detail, they will facilitate a variety of copying and quality control tasks to ensure that customers receive the highest quality products.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operating print, copy and scanning equipment
- Operating binding and other finishing equipment
- Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Assess incoming print jobs and requested deadlines
- Communicate effectively with clients regarding job requirements
- Negotiate deadlines and other job parameters as necessary
- Consistently adhere to business procedure guidelines
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Lift heavy boxes, files or paper when needed
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment
- Take direction from supervisor or site manager
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation; attention to detail
- Participate in cross-training and perform other duties as assigned (Filing, outgoing shipments, etc)
- Shipping & Receiving
- Handle time-sensitive material like confidential, urgent packages
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Provide backfill when needed
- Enter information daily into spreadsheets
- Identify charges and match them to billing
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job. Other aspects of your background will include:
- Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Previous experience in Printing/Copying and/or Print Job Intake
- Ability to effectively work individually or a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to changing fast-growing production environment
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with customers and company personnel
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to meet employer's attendance policy
- Work experience in email and Microsoft Windows environments is required
- May be required to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds maximum allowed by current State Law with or without accommodations or the
- Must be able to sit, stand, and/or walk for long periods of time with or without accommodations
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS