ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE - GROWTH POTENTIAL!
ABOUT THE COMPANY AND OPPORTUNITY:Our client, located in Branford, is a leader in their industry known for their innovation, quality, and level of service. This GROWING company attributes its longevity to their culture which fosters creativity. This state-of-the-art operation is looking for CFS to identify an Accounting Associate to join their team. This client is looking to hire immediately!
The ideal candidate would be self-motivated and ready to hit the ground running. As they continue to grow, role may evolve - so the perfect candidate an individual seeking opportunity for growth in a busy, changing environment! Candidates responding must have accounting experience. ENTRY LEVEL or ASSOCIATES with Internships under their belt APPLY TODAY!
What employees are saying:
'Managers and supervisors are supportive and approachable. I have the greatest team ever. We are like a family.'
'Lots of opportunity, growling company! Great place to work. Company cares about its people.'
GREAT GROWTH OPPORTUNITY!!* ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE *
- Verify and post details of business transactions, such as AR and AP
- Reconcile bank statements
- Data Integrity
- Handle special projects as assigned by management and senior accounting staff.
- Review invoices, makes copies of invoices and sends to appropriate department.
- Review credit balances, refunds, adjustments, and claim denials; reconciles, corrects, and applies adjustments to billing records.
- Receives cash items and third-party payments, post and reconciles payments to general ledger.
- Associates Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to Multi-task
- Fluent in Quickbooks/Excel
- Time management skills
- Data Entry Experience
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient