To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
- Area Recruitment Manager
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Security Guard-Bank Surveillance
Securitas USA • St. Louis, MO
Posted 1 month ago
NIGHT SHIFT BANK
Securitas Security Services is seeking reliable, customer service driven officers to provide security surveillance for a local bank facilities. These are night shifts os individuals must be comfortable working independently.What are we looking for?
- Must possess a strong professional presence and customer service background
- Must be able to be on feet, standing and walking for prolonged periods of time
- Must be very alert and observant
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check
Openings available in Downtown St. Louis
Pay rates at $11.26-$12 per hour
3rd shift openings; 11p-7a
*must be available to work weekends*
Be part of a dynamic security team serving as a Securitas Security Officer as you proudly secure your future. Your dedication to serving our clients will earn you great pay and benefits, ongoing training, and promotional opportunities!!
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS:
As a Security Officer Professional, you will be responsible for observing and reporting activities and incidents at an assigned client site. This will involve, providing safety of client property and personnel, while making periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserving order and acting to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises
- Controlling access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrolling assigned site on foot or in vehicle, checking for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons
- Protecting evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations
- Responding to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must be able to pass an additional extensive background check
Come be a piece of the Securitas Armor & Help us shield our client from harm!