To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ontario, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Ontario, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Administrative Assistant - Ontario, CA
*Must be bilingual Korean/English*
Major Responsibility for Chassis Group
- Responsible for MQA purchasing
- Prepare Manual Purchase Request to prepare and create purchase orders
- Process invoices and keep track of outgoing payments
- Accounting and budget planning
- Support management in maintain building, fixtures, equipment maintenance & troubleshooting (services)
- Purchase and use of test vehicle maintenance, registration, and accident processing
- Take monthly inventory of supplies and order as needed
- Maintain database of MQA assets and disposals
- Prepare for internal and municipal audits
- Assist MPA with bi-annual asset status updates
- Scheduling of interviews and accommodating interviews when arriving for interview
- Compose a report of all clock in/out activities for management approval
- Prepare refreshments and assist with event coordination and facilitation
MPA Liaison Assist management with requests from MPA departments including HR, Finance, General Affairs, Legal, and Customs.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Basic accounting
- Able to understand legal documentation
- Experience in HR, accounting, office management preferred
- HS Diploma, Required
- Bachelor's Degree, Preferred
- Basic computer knowledge of MS office (particularly excel/ppt)
- Good communication skill
- Fluent in Korean and English
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Administrative / Clerical
Folder Group ID