To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC 20036
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sparks Group • Washington, DC
Posted 18 days ago
Sparks Group has partnered with an international organization focused on and dedicated to achieving measurable positive change in the worlds oceans through conducting scientific, fact-based campaigns. We’ve partnered with this non-profit to hire an Executive Assistant to work as the right-hand person to the Chief Policy Officer, managing a fast paced and high-volume work load.
- Serves as the first point of contact on behalf of the CPO
- Mange the workflow of the CPO’s desk and office including, screening calls and emails, drafting correspondence and tacking project deadlines.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings and/or travel on behalf of the CPO. Creating agendas and itineraries.
- Create and disseminate agendas for meetings, taking minutes and ensure appropriate follow up’s.
- Prepare and submit monthly expense reports for CPO and direct reports.
- Additional duties as needed/assigned
- Degree from a 4-year college or university highly preferred.
- Five or more years of experience in an Executive Assistant capacity
- Professional demeanor, strong judgement, maturity and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide exceptional internal and external customer service to the CPO, Board members, Executive Committee and all internal/external stakeholders.
- A well-organized and self-directed individual, with exceptional time management skills, including the ability to work under tight deadlines, prioritize and efficiently manage multiple, complex projects.
- Positive attitude with the ability to handle a variety of issues and individuals on staff and outside the office with tact and courtesy.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.