[ Link removed ] is one of the largest wholesale generators of electric power and renewable energy from the wind and sun in North America.
Position Specific Description
Our IT Team is seeking an experienced IT Technology Leader – Salesforce who can manage the entire software development lifecycle (agile) based on Salesforce platform. This will be supporting a group of digital transformation projects to build and deploy new capabilities using Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud platform. Scope may include both direct and indirect influence over systems of record, emerging technology, and a growing field / land management organization. This position is business-facing and requires collaboration with other IT groups. In addition to creating business value, this person will need to support strategic corporate initiatives and succeed in a highly matrixed environment. The technology Leader will have experience with system build and delivery including all layers of an application, it's production support and monitoring, application life cycle management, and management of interfaces and downstream integration. The ideal candidate must have experience with Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud with successful org management with Salesforce . Additionally, he /she will also work to develop standards for Salesforce app deployment and use, as well as provide oversight to existing Salesforce technical team members.
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience within a scaled Agile Environment
- Strong technical expertise in salesforce core product platform Sales & Service ( server, portal, analytics, mobile etc.)
- Experience with Amazon EC2 instance/infrastructure
- Data modelling / data architecture experience
- Salesforce platform certification (preferred)
- Strong hands-on implementation experience in Sales and/or Service cloud platform ( 2-3 years In a leadership role)
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- Familiarity with integration solutions (middleware) like Mulesoft or apigee
- Experience in managing Salesforce development team
- Excellent communication skills
- High proficiency with portfolio tools and processes, preferably Jira
- Field Service / Work Management operations
- University Degrees in both Business and IT
This position establishes strategy, develops business plans, and oversees and manages the design, development and implementation of technology solutions to meet business needs. Leaders in this role provide leadership and oversight to manage performance and results in one or more Information Technology (IT) disciplines. Individuals will be accountable for the reliability, performance, security, and continuity of IT systems and supported business processes.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides leadership, influence, vision, and direction to the organization to contribute to achieving the company's goals
- Works with IT leaders to develop overall IT strategy in alignment with business strategy
- Oversees value stream by focusing on cost and risks of technology portfolio to meet business needs
- Supports and fosters innovative technologies to deliver new ideas that enable business transformation
- Ensures high levels of ongoing system and application performance in production environments
- Oversees development of processes and tools to automate code releases from development to operations (DevOps)
- Attracts, develops and retains a high-performing and diverse team
- Establishes and drives technology roadmaps that align with current and future business needs
- Manages third party technical and outsourcing relationships to deliver project and operational support objectives
- Ensures technology processes are conducted in line with applicable standards and company policies
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
- Experience: 8+ years
- Supervisor/Management Experience: 2+ years
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Information Technology
Organization: NextEra Energy Resources, LLC
Location: Juno Beach, Florida
Other Work Locations: Florida
Relocation Provided: Yes, if applicable
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to [ Link removed ] , providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call
. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not
accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies
. Please see our [ Link removed ] for more information.
Nearest Major Market: Palm Beach
Nearest Secondary Market: Miami
- Best Practices
- Business Transformation
- Business Process
- Production Support