The Sales Internship is an opportunity to learn the energy consulting business from experienced sales and operational professionals. APPI Energy's interns are trained extensively on the sale of energy services related to electricity & natural gas procurement, facility efficiencies, and corporate sustainability. APPI Energy's interns are exposed to the process of prospecting, client account portfolio management, market analytics, and outbound phone calls/emails to initiate contact with decision-makers at commercial, industrial, and government entities across North America.
Sales Internships are offered three semesters throughout the year: winter/spring, summer, and fall. The Summer and Fall 2021 Sales Internship Program may be fully remote which will require the intern to have reliable internet, a computer, a microphone, and a webcam. All Sales Interns are paid $12 an hour. Come and join APPI Energy on our mission to become the most trusted energy advisor empowering clients to make well-informed decisions.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Education and Experience:
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, or related field required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Attention To Detail