To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, VA
- Diamond Healthcare Corporation
- Phone:: 804-782-2286
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Vice President of Business Development
Diamond Healthcare Corporation • Richmond, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Vice President of Business Development drives the development of new business and client solutions for Diamond Healthcare Corporation, a leading national provider of behavioral health services and programs.
The primary responsibility is sales of management contracts, along with consulting, behavioral health integration initiatives, and new post-acute services.
The key market for these development efforts are hospitals and healthcare systems within the United States. Other markets include freestanding psychiatric and addiction treatment facilities.
The Vice President of Business Development's role involves marketing and sales of Diamond's services, management of select Strategic Partner relationships, transitioning new contracts to operations, performing operational assessments, feasibility studies, and consulting work on behalf of the Company.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Marketing & Sales
- Research & Technical Support
- Operational Support
The position reports to the Senior Vice President of Business Development.
The position requires nationwide travel and is based in Richmond, VA.
The Vice President of Business Development should possess a Bachelor's Degree in a health or business field, Master's Degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of proven experience and results in contract management and solutions development. Project management experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Inpatient and Outpatient mental health and substance abuse program operations, CON processes, environment of care issues and the hospital industry is required.
- Experience developing psychiatric and substance abuse management contracts is strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of healthcare reimbursement and licensure requirements is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, organizational and writing skills required.