Robert Half Finance is seeking a Senior Accounting Analyst for a premier client of ours in the area that is expanding it's team. This role will be focused on accounting & compliance, ensuring direct and indirect costs are accurately captured and reported in accordance with FAR, government CAS, and other regulations. This analyst will also manage internal control maintenance and audit requests for our external auditing firm, DCAA, and other governing bodies. Must have a solid understanding of accounting and financial reporting, and will manage day to day activity against strict deadlines while collaborating with other department managers and senior leadership. You will need excellent analytical and strong Excel skills as you will be maintaining various cost models,
analyzing budget fluctuations and various labor cost rates.
Our client offers a lucrative total compensation and benefits package including remote work capability the opportunity to advance. Must be relatively local to the area to attend on site meetings as required on a monthly / bi-monthly basis. Please apply immediately to Tracy Kaszuba!
- BA/BS in Accounting, or related
- 3+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with public accounting experience and experience in the government contracting industry / clients.
- SOX / internal controls experience a plus
- Knowledge of with CAS, FAR & DCAA audit standards
- Efficient in ERP Systems (Deltek Costpoint, Oracle, Peoplesoft, SAP, Netsuite)
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail & time management skills
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr Accounting Analyst
for more information.